66 Restoration Project.
This Blog is to chonical the restification (restoration+modification) of our 66 Mustang coupe.
Entry for August 13, 2006
photo

We put the upholstery on the rear seat.  It was our first experience putting on upholstery.  It took about 2 hours from start to finish.  We added some new cotton batting to fill it out a bit.  


The upholstery is TMI's Pony Sport Upholstery with black vinyl surround and black carbon fiber "look" inserts.


When we get the car back, we'll tackle the front buckets one at a time.  First we'll do the driver's seat and temporarily put the passenger seat in the drivers position.  Then the next week we'll put the driver seat in and tackle the passenger.


We're getting close!  It's getting difficult to hold our excitement down.  We can't WAIT to see the car come back from paint & body so we can get busy installing the new chrome and finish up the interior.


2006-08-13 22:12:43 GMT